Train the Trainer Programs
Forklift or Aerial Lift
Our Train the Trainer program is designed to allow your company to train and certify forklift operators effectively and safely. Our experienced trainer will visit your facility and review all the materials, go through a full training class and then provide an on site facility walk through to make sure your facility and equipment are OSHA compliant. As part of the facility walk through, the trainer will also help you to identify items, hazards or operations that you will need to include in your training program to ensure you are OSHA compliant.
All materials are provided on CD so you have the ability to edit, print and re-print manuals, tests, and other training materials. We do not make you re-purchase manuals or tests for your operators. Instead we expect that you will modify the materials using our template and develop a facility specific training program as required by OSHA. The main package comes in English, however if you have a need for Spanish materials and videos we have those as well.
The Trainer Kit Includes:
- Safety DVD with 2 Safety videos and an accidents video
- Trainer CD with the above videos, additional videos for pallet safety and battery safety, Forklift Manual in Word, 50 Question Test in Word, operator safety sign off sheet, operator evaluations forms, operator cards templates or option to purchase professional card at a discount, PowerPoint safety presentations, OSHA information, Cal OSHA information, Washington State Information, Clamp safety information, equipment inspection sheets and more.
- The Spanish supplement includes a video, manuals and tests already translated
- The Rough Terrain supplement includes a video, a combination manual and combination test
- The Aerial Lift training includes information and safety videos on Boom lifts, Scissor lifts, bucket trucks and has a Spanish Supplement option as well.
Forklift University has been training forklift operators, and instructors since about 2005. We have trained operators at the Hoover Dam, the FBI, Jacuzzi, BAE Systems (a defense contractor), Weyerhaeuser (Phoenix), Federal Reserve Bank (Phoenix) and with many other small and large companies in California, Arizona, Texas and Nevada. Our staff has been used as expert witnesses in forklift accident cases for the Federal Government and we have developed our own materials based on the OSHA guidelines that is top quality.
This is a cost effective program for companies that have a lead supervisor or experienced forklift operator and need to train more than 20 operators or have a regularly changing forklift crew.
Train the Trainer add on modules for Rough Terrain Forklift, Aerial Lift and Fall Prevention are also available. If you wish to only purchase the materials you can do by calling our office directly at 888-674-9992.